Free Trial Session.
We offer a free trial lesson to every child trying out a class for the first time. We allow up to two sessions on a trial basis, especially for younger students finding their feet. This is a great opportunity to try a new style or activity and see what is going to suit the best. During the trial lesson, the teacher can assess if they are ready or at a suitable level for the session.
Please be aware you are booking a trial for a specific date and class, if you are unable to attend, we will try to book you in again, but by then there might not be any spaces left in the session. Even if you are an existing member and you would like to try a new class, you are still entitled to a free trial lesson in a different class or style.
Please call the studio to book on 01656 652165 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trial Session Terms & Conditions
* Trials can be booked at any time during the term providing there is space in the class.
* If your child refuses to take part in the class, another trial session may be arranged at our discretion.
* After your trial lesson your child may be offered a place in that class or a more suitable class, depending on age and ability.
* The Mischief team must have sufficient contact, identification and health details to assume responsibility for the child during the class, and the student must be accompanied by an adult to register.
Registration for All Students 2022.
Mischief Musical Theatre is based at the Dance Centre Academy we use a program called Class Manager. This is where you will need to register to become a member. We kindly ask that you disclose any injuries or relevant medical information in the interests of your safety and well-being. All information is confidential. Please note we only keep your details for one academic year. If you are a returning member you may need to re-register for a new academic year.
This is a program to manage billing, class discounts, messages, newsletters and more. You will have your own account and be able to view all invoices and payments made on your account.
Once you have entered your details one of our admin team will approve your registration and book your child onto the class. Once they have done this your account will become active and you will be able to see all of your upcoming classes.
* For more information of how to use our system please watch the video below.
* Please click on the link below to create your account if you are a new member or log in to your Parent Portal.
* For new students please call the studio directly to arrange a trial session day.